Band organized in early '60's...All members from Alma, Georgia. Left to right: Mike Thompson, Denny Knight, Johnny Wheeler, Gary Graham, and Bill Johnson.
Later became "The Change of Minds". Played locally at Johnson's Lake and "The Hangar." Among out-of-town gigs were Jacksonville and Fernandina Beach, Florida; Hullabalou Club in Macon, Georgia; and University of Georgia-Athens and Georgia Southern-Statesboro. Method of transportation was a 1949 Cadillac hearse (a highly sought-after mohicle forbands of the time!).
photo courtesy of Johnny Wheeler